Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tired, tired, tired

Got back from the camping trip this afternoon. I am tired....I didn't get nearly as much sleep as I needed. Nature decided to try and kill me (and mom) with allergy problems. I had sneezing, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, and facial swelling for most of the weekend. Mom thinks there was plant that set us off....stupid allergies.

Friday was beautiful! Saturday was cold and rainy, but we managed to stay dry. Today was cloudy, but no rain. We hiked all over and went up hill and down hill and across hill. Very nice.

There was this very good looking man who was camping two sites over. Abby (daring and bold women that she is) asked him if he wanted to join us around the campfire last night. He came over and we had jiffy pop, laughed, and shared funny stories. He is from Vermont and has been driving across the country for 3 weeks. He's getting ready to start heading back after he stops off in Oregon. We gave him some firewood before we left today and wished him a safe trip. Did I mention he is cute???

Must go to bed as I have to work tomorrow....*sigh*

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Mom said he was basically a serial killer, but that he really had ya'll tricked because he was cute :)

Becki said...

Perhaps so....he was sure cute though. I hadn't even thought about his responses, but when mom brought it up later, they did start to seem kind of odd.

Anonymous said...

I really don't think he was a serial killer. I mean, he had his chance to kill 6 people at once and didn't take it, so. . . and plus, he was really cute!