Saturday, June 30, 2007

Naked Man

Yes, I saw a naked man on my way to work yesterday, just standing by the side of the road in Kenmore. I'm driving, minding my own business, when I see this man on the other side of the street with his back to me......and he is naked. I keep driving, thinking "he must be holding a sign 'down there' to make a political or advertising statement"......well, when I drove by and whipped my head around, he was completely naked. I was shocked at first, and then I started giggling like crazy. I debated whether or not to call the police, but didn't think I could call 911 for such a thing (apparently you can), so I just kept driving. It made for a very good story at work, and we chuckled about it all day long.

Speaking of work, I have to go in for a bit today to work on the new office. I have supplies piled all over the waiting room and they really need to be put away. I'm also going to a stamp thing with Kristi today and planning on getting my hair cut....busy, busy.

No comments: