Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Camping!

Friday I am going camping with my mom, sister, Abby, Beth and Mary. We are going to Fort Ebey State park and are staying until Sunday (or it rains so much we are all miserable). I definitely need a break from work, and I'm hoping this will put me in good spirits when I get back.

My only concern is that our campsite is like the farthest from the bathroom. I ALWAYS have to make at least 1 trip in the middle of the night, and once my contacts are out, I am blind as a bat. I have glasses (which are pretty hideous), but the Rx is back from 1998 and my eyes have changed a lot since then. I really need to buckle down and get a nice pair of glasses that I can wear instead of contacts. I'll add it to my list.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Have I mentioned that I'm insanely jealous of your trip? Because I am.