Monday, May 14, 2007

My first blog!

I have decided to develop the area of consistency in my life and keep a blog. I must warn you that it will probably not be filled with profound thoughts, deep philosophical musings, or other things that cause your brain to work hard (although I may throw a few in there to keep you on your toes).

It will most likely be comprised of a mix of my musings about Star Wars, costume updates, funny stories from work, and a smattering of recipes I found enjoyable.

Anyway...enjoy, offer criticisms, and encourage me in my journey of self discipline.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading your thoughts each day!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Neat, Becki! I'll be readin'. :D

Anonymous said...

Am anxious to be tuned in to your life on a daily basis. Keep up on that self-dicipline, honey.

Love,
Grammy

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It really is quite fun!! I will look forward to reading your thoughts, ramblings, etc. If you want you can read mine.