Sunday, May 27, 2007

Good movie

So I just go back from seeing Waitress. Its was a cute, funny movie, and I overall enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy the part where they had an affair, but other than that it was good. We were going to see Pirates of the Caribbean, but the 7:45 showing we had arrived at 6:45 to buy tickets for was sold out, and we didn't feel like hanging out until 8:30 and then having 3 hours of movie, so we switched theaters.

Plan on doing the Denny Creek hike tomorrow with Abby if the weather cooperates. I can't believe this three day weekend is almost over! I got nothing done! That's not entirely true...its just that my Saturday was jam packed and so it didn't feel like a day off. I REALLY don't want to go back to work on Tuesday. *sigh*

I need to go wash some dishes as I have a pot with some strange thing growing in it.

No comments: