Monday, May 21, 2007

Extra Work

Just a quick note tonight as I am tired and ready for bed.

I'm looking into taking some occasional shifts at the hospital, if they can be flexible with my schedule. It would probably be two days, maybe three a month, and most likely on weekends. I've decided that this is the best way to save money for a new car, which I will probably be needing by the end of summer. I'm not really looking forward to it, as well, I like my time off. It just seems like the most feasible option. My budget is pretty much set and it doesn't leave extra for a car, so the extra hours must be worked somewhere. I'm putting out some feelers tomorrow and Wednesday, and hopefully, they can be accommodating, especially since I'm working full-time as it is. I actually took a gander over at the Stevens Hospital website (I know, I know, not a great hospital), but its close. They have a per-diem position available there on the Birth Center. It would be nice to just have quick trip to work, instead of driving to the Eastside. Please keep the whole situation in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becki, I think that is a great idea! Stevens might not be an A1 hospital but, I think that having you work in the birthing center would be a plus to them (and the women who deliver there!) and VERY convenient for you. I think it's a great choice!