Saturday, July 28, 2007

Get Fit

I'm 100% committed to losing weight and getting fit! I'm tired of being tired, heavy, and unable to find/look good in clothes. To this end...I have joined Weight Watchers. I was a member over a year ago and did lose some weight, but was lazy..very lazy. I'm bound and determined to work at this and lose weight. My leader is very cool. She is a fellow nurse and also lost 110 lbs and has kept it off for 5 years. I found this very inspiring as I have about 100 lbs to lose as well..so its nice to talk with someone who has done the same. I weighed in Thursday and this is my second day watching my food intake and tracking my points. I'm planning on joining the YMCA in the next few weeks to go and swim before work. They also have discounted massages there, which I am really looking forward to as I have some serious knots that need to come out...stupid stress.

1 comment:

DARALYN said...

I am inspired and would love to use Weight Watchers, too. I just don't have time to think and plan so I grab and eat. That's my problem. That, and stress... Stupid stress :/
~Aunt Daralyn