Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter

I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie this morning...sorry Jenni....it was amazing!!!!! The best HP movie so far! I thought they did a fairly decent job of keeping to the story...it wasn't all action, like the last movie, and we got to meet Luna Lovegood, who is my new fav character. That girl played her spot on! I HIGHLY recommend you go see this movie!

On another note, Shawn, aka "the guy", wrote back and I'm having some mixed feelings about what I should do. On one hand, I think I should at least meet him before I make a decision, but on the other hand I'm not really interested in "just being friends" and dragging this e-mail thing on. I'm not really sensing any direction from the Lord, so maybe that is the direction....just continue until I do sense something. I'm getting more and more comfortable with the ideas of arranged marriages....if anyone want to pick out some nice guy and set the wedding date, I may be up for that in the near future.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Have you asked to meet him? Don't hold back. Tell him you'd like to meet him and would he be available to get together for a movie/coffee/whatever on this date at this time.