Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ok..

So this guy has not e-mailed me since Friday....why do I sense he's maybe not as interested as he sounded. Its actually kind of funny, in a God sense of humor type of way. I have been praying that if this wasn't from God that he would close all doors and communication....don't pray for something if you don't want to recieve it. If he for some reason does contact me again and doesn't give a decent story, like "my child was in the hospital" or "I had to go out of town last minute for a family emergency", I will kindly be letting him know that I'm not really interested in sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting for him to grow some balls. I'm way past the whole "lets be friends" or "just want to hang out" type crap that so many guys and gals are so fond of. All people should be past this by my age, but for some reason, it's still quite popular. I'm 27 and my eggs aren't getting any younger, thank you very much!

No comments: