Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wow!

I just wanted to share some amazing news.....during my community group tonight, I asked for prayer for my support to come in for Guatemala. There are three deadlines I need to make and a certain amount by each one. I sent out my support letters yesterday (expect one on the mail :-), and just wanted group prayer for God's provision. Afterwards, this guy came up and asked me how much I needed to raise, and how much I had currently. I told him...and he said "Well, I have $500 I'd like to give you. If by the end you don't have enough let me know, and I'll fill in what is needed"! I was speechless at his generosity, to say the least. I was so flustered, that on my way back from grabbing him my support letter...I ran into a wall mounted TV, lol. A classic Becki move...

I'm still blown away and very grateful. God is amazing!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Holy cow! What an amazing blessing and confirmation from the Lord.