Thursday, September 13, 2007

More proof that I am a dork...

Ok, tonight at community group, this guy Brad (who I've known for a while) came up while I was in line getting dinner. He said he needed to talk with me about my trip to Guatemala....and then asked how short I was. Me, being myself and a little on the slow side, thought for a moment and said "5'8". He kind of looked at me weird and then I realized he was talking about money, not my height. We both got a good laugh over it.....I honestly thought he was going to offer me some boots or a coat or something...money was the last thing on my mind.

Real smooth Becki, real smooth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Becki,
How funny is that?! I love it. By the way, is this guy the same "this guy" you referred to in your Sept. 6 blog? Just curious. Will explain another time..... ;)Love,
Grammy

Becki said...

No, they are two different guys. The one from Sept 6th has a girlfriend. Brad is a possibility, but hasn't made any moves yet. This community group is chock full of nice guys though....

DARALYN said...

Oh, this is a funny story! I so love it :D He could think you are a dork or quick witted! Too funny. I love you're sharing this funny story :X

Lindy said...

That I would have thought he was talking about the exact same thing! LOL Thanks for sharing. :)