Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Goals

I'm not a big fan of resolutions, but I like having goals. Here are my goals for 2009....

1) Live a more healthy lifestyle (diet, exercise, stress reduction)
2) Get out of debt (specifically credit card debt, but my student loan is in here too)
3) Read through the Bible
4) Keep my house clean
5) Live a more organized, simple life

That pretty much it...although there is a number 6, but its a bit more out of my control...

FIND A MAN!!!!!!!

Seriously....if you want to set me up with a nice Christian man, you are more than welcome to do so! Permission has been given!

1 comment:

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

he he. I love #6! I give my permission as well. Set Becki up and set me up!! :) May your 2009 be filled with many good memories, and unexpected blessings Becki!!