Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow

Well, I tried to get into work this morning, but after being on the road for 1 1/2 hours, and still just being in Lynnwood, I went back home. I had about 2-2 1/2 inches on my car this morning...I know...you people on the other side of the mountains are laughing right now. Its already compacted to ice on a lot of streets, which combined with the snowfall they are predicting tonight, means a very, VERY thick layer of ice tomorrow morning. I'm going to try to head to work around 9:30-10 and if I can make it, I'll probably just stay the night at someones house so I don't have to make the drive again tomorrow. I just hope its better soon. I need to get my paycheck (curse the fact that we don't have direct deposit!), and go get last minutes things for my trip. If its not better by Wednesday or Thursday, I'll have to skip the ministry meeting/worship time at church on Thursday night so I can get all ready. Bahh....why does it have to snow the end of January!

7 comments:

Deanne said...

Becki, I am trying to not be too happy about our accumulation of snow (because I KNOW it is a pain for those, like you who must drive on the ice rink roads) but, we are safely tucked into our little white world out here, pellets to keep warm, groceries stocked, all my children except Nate here to enjoy it with...heavenly!

I am so excited about your trip to Guatemala! I wanted to be sure that you knew that you are in our prayers, our thoughts...and will be straight through your safe return. What a fantastic opportunity and a fantastic service. Soak it up, it just is clearly stoked full of God's blessings! Love you much!

Kristi said...

I tried to go to Mom's today and it was too slippery. I saw cars sliding down that hill on 20th and I promptly (and very very slowly) turned around and came back. I was surprised, usually the stuff on the streets turns slushy pretty quick, but it took longer this time.

Anonymous said...

Great blog

Anonymous said...

Nice web-sitewebsite

Anonymous said...

I like your site

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/actonel/