Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Zoo Trip and Other Assorted Topics

So for the heck of it, I went to the zoo on Saturday. Now, I love the zoo....I mean really love the zoo. I have seriously considered volunteering there and I may just once my busy social life dies down a bit next year. Anyway, I went by myself (which is a nice way to see the zoo) and got to meander around, stopping where I wanted to stop, going where I wanted to go, and just enjoyed the amazing creatures God has made. Here are some pictures:

Baby Tiger (born earlier this year)..very fluffy looking, I wanted to cuddle with it.



Birds in Willawong Station....they will fly up and land on you..you can also pay $1 and get a Popsicle stick with a tad of birdseed on the end. I am Dutch, and therefore cheap...I just enjoyed others getting pooped on.



Classic zoo Peacock


Yep, thats a bear.


I love this one..it look like the monkey is giving the finger, lol


My favorite, the elephant


Some exciting news is that I was elected commanding officer of my good guys Star Wars costuming group. This means I have power, unlimited power (insert evil laugh here). It also means I have to coordinate all events, convention appearances, settle disputes, and approve costumes. Just a tad bit more to add to my plate, but it had to be done.

No comments: