Friday, May 2, 2008

Musings

3 movies you must all watch...

1) Dan in Real Life (you laugh and cry)
2) Lars and the Real Girl (don't let the sex doll keep you from seeing this movie, its very clean!)
3) Once (musical in nature)

I love movies that make you think, cry, laugh, and reflect on things in your life. I found that all three of these movies caused me to do that. Also, the soundtrack for Once is amazing!!!!

Anyway, I have a ton of musings, but they just don't seem to want to go on "paper". I kind of feel like my head might burst, but not quite sure how to process it all. I'll probably have a few weird sleepwalking dreams and then they will be sorted out and processed...I just hope I don't walk around naked outside or any of the other things I dread when I know I'm sleepwalking but have no control over.

*sigh* I think I'll go to bed. A tired, overly emotional girl should never be allowed to blog...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

"*sigh* I think I'll go to bed. A tired, overly emotional girl should never be allowed to blog..."

On the contrary, I think tired, overly emotional girls write the best blogs :)

Thanks for the movie recommendations. I need to add some stuff to my Netflix queue!